Sunday, April 22, 2012

100 Things All My Friends Should Know About Me




01. I dropped out of college.
02. I'm deathly afraid of clowns.


03. I miss Buffy the Vampire Slayer
04. I should be sleeping now.
05. I love fall.
06. I hate to brush my nappy ass hair.
07. I like to carry around a Camcorder and tape people during awkward, embarassing, or otherwise amusing moments.
08. My job amuses me.
09. I hate math.
10. I like to shop at thrift stores.
11. I hate people as a whole, but I love them as individuals.
12. I really like this person right now, but am too scared to tell them.

13. My biggest fear is dying unloved.
14. I like to read.
15. I drive myself crazy when I procrastinate, but I do it anyway.
16. I've never seen The Lord Of The Rings
17. I don't really like grape Koolaid
18. I have a lot to learn.
20. I sometimes like to watch the rain and think.
19. I worry about other people dying, but I don't fear my own death.
22. I'm anal retentive about most things, but my room is pretty messy.
23. I love hugs.
24. I've only slept with one person...ever.

25. I'm not very athletic.
26. I should drink more water.
27. Racism really pisses me the fuck off.
28. I wish I was better at spelling.
29. I get upset when my friends choose their significant others over their friends.
30. I have a dog.
31. I'm no stranger to drinking.





32. I'm a slacker.
33. Whenever I get sick, it's usually respiratory.
34. I have lots of CDs.
35. it doesn't bother me when other people drink or do drugs...except meth. NO TWEEKERS!
36. I hate wearing socks to bed.
37. My hair is several different colors right
now.
38. I can't wait to see the next Hunger Games movie.
39. I'm a sucker for a guy who can sing.
40. I can be really personable.
41. I really enjoy thoughtful gifts, even if they cost nothing.
42. I won't drink beer.
43. I love blankets.
44. I'm actually fairly content with my height.
45. My room is not pale blue.
46. I know I shouldn't eat at McDonald's or Burger King, but they're so good. *whimpers*
47. I live in a world of make-believe.
48. I wish that I was in a band.
49. I am addicted to music.

50. I love my friends more than anything else.
51. Peter is my pimp.
52. I want the library from Beauty and the Beast
53. I love to find money in my coat pockets.
54. I randomly scratch my head, and that needs to stop.

55. I love the Dallas Cowboys!!!

56. I can throw down on some Mexican food and manicotti.
57. I'm a big fan of Surphace! (local band)
58. I hate the idea that my mom still calls.
59. I'm very good at singing!
60. In my eyes, I am unsatisfactory.
61. I worry about the next generation.
62. Generally, the people who I have crushes on, don't like me back. 63. I can never listen to local music enough.

64. I've been up all day.
65. I'm apprehensive about getting older.
66. I find religion really interesting.
67. I don't like to be alone all the time.
69. I get way too excited about upcoming concerts.
69. My theory is that if someone likes you, then they should tell you. Not their friend. And I need to practice what I preach!

70. Childbirth scares the fuck out of me.
71. I am perhaps too forgiving for my own good.
72. I love owls!!!!


73. I check my Facebook and Twitter religiously.
74. My gender annoys me.
75. I love vodka.

76. I love to write.
77. I still watch WWE. Don't hate.

78. I don't really like my mom.
79. St. Patrick's Day is in my top three holidays.
80. I learned how to drive when I was 22.
81. I can't spell for shit, but I am a grammar nazi.

82. I hate thoes preppy snobby too damn much for a pair of pants stores in the mall. They are made for skinny bitches who need to endulge themselves in some McDonalds every now and then.
83. I eat meat.
84. My friends like my parents.
85. If I had a moustache, I would wax the tips and curl them upward.
86. Sometimes I think to myself, "Wow. People are really fucking stupid."
87. I like getting dressed up.
88. My birthday feels like any other day.
89. I can't stand it when people spend more than one hour on their hair.
90. I miss my Grandpa Jerry very much.
91. I have never been in an airplane.
92. I miss my Aunt Debbie and Uncle Timmy.

93. Goofing off is fun.
94. I want to write a song that makes people cry.
95. There is one song in this world that makes me think about my Park City house that makes me cry everytime I hear it, live or on the CD.
96. I like Disney movies.
97. I like flip flops.
98. I wish I had the balls to tell him how I feel.
99. I live for chicken patty days!
100. I vote yes on gay marriages.

No comments:

Post a Comment