So, I have compiled a list of things that makes a guy the "Perfect Man" to me. Notice how nothing is a physical trait? Yeah Buddy....
1. Makes me laugh.
2. Understands that I hate doing my hair so you’re probably going to see it in the same style a million times.
3. Can go through my CD collection and know more than half of the artists. (local acts are not included).
4. Understands that I am not very religious, but that I do believe in God. I believe everything happens for a reason and that God works in mysterious ways.
5. Respects that I don’t need “just because” gifts. Being with them is gift enough.
6. Can accept that I splurge on myself for important events, but will never pass up a sale. In other words; I'm cheap.
7. Staying in and watching movies, listening to music and/or just chilling is an okay date with me.
8. Does not feel threatened by my male friends. If I wanted them I wouldn't be with you.
9. Likes to cook. Know that I can't cook a whole lot of different things but I am willing to try new foods.
10. My family is first above all.
11. I drink like a grown man. But not every day, and not even every month.
12. I'm nice and quiet with people I don't really know, but become more open with time.
13. My job is something that I love to do, but don't make a lot of money doing it.
14. LOVES MUSIC!!!
15. Respects that I'm not very sexually experienced and is still willing to be with me.