Monday, April 16, 2012

My Perfect Man


So, I have compiled a list of things that makes a guy the "Perfect Man" to me. Notice how nothing is a physical trait? Yeah Buddy....



1. Makes me laugh.



2. Understands that I hate doing my hair so you’re probably going to see it in the same style a million times.



3. Can go through my CD collection and know more than half of the artists.  (local acts are not included).



4. Understands that I am not very religious, but that I do believe in God. I believe everything happens for a reason and that God works in mysterious ways.



5. Respects that I don’t need “just because” gifts. Being with them is gift enough.



6. Can accept that I splurge on myself for important events, but will never pass up a sale. In other words; I'm cheap.



7. Staying in and watching movies, listening to music and/or just chilling is an okay date with me.



8. Does not feel threatened by my male friends. If I wanted them I wouldn't be with you.



9. Likes to cook. Know that I can't cook a whole lot of different things but I am willing to try new foods.



10. My family is first above all.



11. I drink like a grown man. But not every day, and not even every month.



12. I'm nice and quiet with people I don't really know, but become more open with time.



13. My job is something that I love to do, but don't make a lot of money doing it.

 14. LOVES MUSIC!!!

AND



15. Respects that I'm not very sexually experienced and is still willing to be with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment